Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mcdonalds Value meals




As we all know, typically Sunday is a family day. It's a day where we do not only go to the church to express our faith and devotion to God but also a day to bond with your family. And that’s exactly what we did today. We went to church at the Baguio cathedral church. Before we went inside the church for the mass it had been customary for our family to stop first at the aviary located inside the compound of the church. My 2 year old son loves to look and point at the colorful birds, which are mostly composed of lovebirds and doves, and he loves to mimic their sounds. Obviously my son is an animal lover that’s why we always go to church at the Baguio Cathedral Church on top of session because it had always been an added attraction for the family. You just could not get enough of his giggles when he sees those birds. To add, there are some areas where you could just sit and kids could enjoy running around while we are waiting for the next mass to begin if we are early. And just in case that he have those normal tantrums form a 2 year old boy who could not sit one corner during the mass you could always make him behave by promising to visit the aviary again after or during the mass just in case he really is misbehaving.

And so off to mass we went and for some strange reason my son behaved today and did not throw his occasional fits. In fact, during the mass he sang and even shouted amen every time he would hear the priest say amen and he will even imitate the sound of the church bell. The best part however was when it was the part of “peace be with you”, he showered us with tons and I mean tons of kisses and he seemed to enjoy alternating kissing his dad to me then to his dad again. Yep, my son is sweet if he wants to be. Hmmmm, maybe because we promised to bring him to McDonalds after the mass.

So off to McDonalds we went after the mass. When he saw the play place immediately he removed his shoes and socks, placed it to the rack and shouted his joys all the way inside the play area. Honestly, I find the play land of McDonalds Baguio session branch better than the play land of Jollibee session because it’s much suitable for my son’s age. It’s lower and looks safer and there is a free Wi-fi, that’s why a lot of mommies bring their kids to McDonalds because they can eat while kids are playing and surf the net all at the same time. Well that’s aside from the fact that you can get a decent meal of chicken fillet sandwich and coke for only 50 pesos which I highly recommend because it’s worth money you are paying for because the chicken fillet is big and it really looks like the one in the picture not like with other companies where the picture would not even live up to what is being served because what was serve was a pathetic imitation of the one displayed on the photos. I forgot to bring my notebook though that’s why I was not able to take advantage of the free wi-fi. Nevertheless at least I saw a possibility of bringing the notebook and surf the net while my son is playing at the same time since generally two year old kids are picky eaters, Ag can enjoy French fries while playing while mama is surfing and enjoying the 50 pesos chicken fillet meal. This activity would be most appropriate if I need to finish something really important on the net and my son would give me a hard time to concentrate. This will be my secret weapon. I think will be spending more in cab fare rather than the food itself. Anyway, it was a fun day for us but most of all we did not have to spend a lot. Thanks to Mcdonalds really VALUE MEALS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in a love/hate relationship with virtual memory because of the way prices are always falling. I hate buying SDs for my R4 / R4i at (what seems to be) a cheap price only to see it become a whole lot cheaper a couple of months later.

(Posted using ComP for R4i Nintendo DS.)