Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I found myself in google

We all know that i am trying to break through a new career in writing over the internet. It is a hard job because you always felt exhausted after using most of my brain cells that had been stagnant for a long time. I mean pretty much with my old job it was a routine, the only thing that changes was my customers but with the new career everyday or almost every hour is a new challenge.

Most of the time, i would lose my patience and pray for encouragement especially if the money is running low. See i was earning so much before but i figured since i am starting, sacrifice is part of the game. I only wish for encouragement since the money is not yet rolling in. Although, in a month i had accomplish to find stable clients who gives me stable writing jobs. Some would even pay me $3 per article however it is not as frequent as my small writing jobs. So my only consolation at this ppint was encouragement.

OK, so here is the biggest encouragement and i took it as a sign to continue what i am doing. I was given an assignment and needs to research for some ideas. As i was researching i found my article on google and it was the top 4 result. I could not believe it at first so i have to check my files if it was realy mine and it was in fact mine. That got me excited and most of all proud. Even thogh the article was not under my name, i still felt proud because i know that it was mine.I figured maybe this is really the right path for me.

The buyer does not give us updates on where they are posting articles so my discovery was purely accidental.Anyway, for now i will continue to write as it satisfy my hunger for knowledge and its a great past time while earning. who knows i might stumble on myself again on google.

No comments: